To succeed, an effective website should be simple to use, fast to load and it must be customer focused.
You’re a start-up or small business – you’re ready to take it to the next level and grow your business online. You’ve got a social media presence, but that’s about it. You need a website.
The website design process
- Discovery – We’ll discuss your business, your customers and what their pain points are, so I can understand how your website will address their needs.
- Content – I will send you a content capture document, which guides you through the content creation process for your site. I will provide assistance if required.
- Design – To create the design for your website, I will source and present a number of WordPress themes for you to choose. You’ll also provide your design assets.
- Build – Once your content has been provided and the WordPress theme agreed, I will build the site. You’ll be able to review the site at any stage.
- Review and Launch – The final stage is a thorough review of the site and once you are happy, we hit the big red launch button. You’ll get a full handover and training on how to manage your site going forward.
The cost of your website
Let’s talk money. The cost of a website can vary from £50.00 to £10k+, so you need to understand what you’re going to get for your budget. The websites that I build cost between £875.00 and £1,900.00, depending on the complexity of the project.
Further Reading – How much does a website cost?
What happens next?
Once your website has been signed off and is launched, it is yours. You are under no obligation to remain with me and are welcome to maintain the website yourself or have someone do it for you.
If you prefer to continue working together then my monthly Website Support Plan will be right for you.