Website Ad-Hoc Support.
Pay as you use WordPress support for the ultimate in convenience and peace of mind.
If you only need occasional help with your WordPress site, then my ad-hoc WordPress support service is perfect.
Simply pay for the time I spend working on your site. I charge a fixed rate of £40.00 per hour and costs are agreed in advance.
Asking for help couldn’t be easier – simply send me an email to email@example.com or complete the contact form.
I will confirm the cost and will get to work on whatever help it is that you need, then email you when it’s done.
What can I help you with?
I can help with a wide range of WordPress based tasks, paid for in advance on an hour-by-hour basis. I can help with:
- Adding a new blog post (including image sourcing)
- Adding a new page
- Editing existing site content
- Creating or editing site menus
- Media file management
- User management
- Theme installation and customisation
- Plugin installation and configuration
- Third party software integration
- Maintenance planning
- Search engine optimisation
- Site reviews (including GDPR & SEO)
It’s great to have a go-to person for this sort of thing, because most web designers won’t touch something they haven’t built. Mike’s happy to do the investigation needed to get stuff sorted, and his pricing is excellent.
John Espirian / Copywriter